As members of FPC, you have the opportunity to make grant request from the endowed funds of The 1843 Fund that align with our overall mission and make a direct impact on our church, local community, and/or our missions strategy. The Session is responsible for designating the use of endowed funds as part of its overall mission and budgetary responsibilities.
The Grant Process
- The form below must be submitted in its entirety to Lynise Clarke at email@example.com.
- The grant request will be sent to the appropriate church committee for evaluation.
- If the grant request is recommended by the church committee for additional evaluation, then the request will be sent to the Finance Committee.
- If the grant request is recommended by the Finance Committee, then the request will be sent to the Session for ultimate approval.
- If the request is not approved at any point in the process, then a letter will be sent to the member explaining the decision.
- Please expect a 30 to 45-day process from grant submission to a final decision for approval.