September 27 at 6:30pm in the Family Life Center Parking Lot
Sign up here to attend in-person Evening Vespers, Sunday, September 27, 6:30 pm. Reservations are limited and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Masks will be required for everyone age 6 and older.
- Bring your own chairs and place them in a parking space. Maximum 1 family per space. Groups need to be 6 feet apart.
- Place your chairs in a row with the back legs on the parking line, so that we can practice social distancing.
- If you have a fever and/or not feeling well and/or have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you stay home.
- If we have to cancel, due to inclement weather, you will be contacted by email and/or cell on or before Sunday at 4:00 pm.
- Due to logistics, reservations will close Friday, September 25 st at noon.
If you have further questions, please call Rev. Ansley Page at 864-205-8358.
Thank you for your presence and for taking care of others!
Grace and peace-- Ansley