Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Imposition of Ashes and Prayer
8:00am - 1:00pm in the Chapel
The Chapel will be open, and a pastor will be present during this time for you to receive the imposition of ashes and for prayer.
Ash Wednesday Service
6:30-7:15pm in the Sanctuary
Join us to mark the beginning of the Lenten season with this brief, family-friendly worship service that will include the imposition of ashes. Nursery provided for infants through age 2. This service will also be livestreamed; click the button below.
Sunday, April 10, 2022
- 8:45 am: Worship in the Sanctuary (Traditional) and Fogartie Hall (MorningSong). The children will participate in a palm procession during the MorningSong Service.
- 9:45 am: Sunday School
- 11:00 am: Worship in the Sanctuary (Traditional). The children will participate in a palm procession at the beginning of the Service.
Maundy Thursday Service
Thursday, April 14, 2022, 7:30pm // Sanctuary
A service of readings in darkness with communion, remembering Jesus' Last Supper with his disciples before his crucifixion.
Friday, April 15, 2022
Worship Service, 12:15pm // Sanctuary
The Good Friday service is an annual tradition at First Presbyterian.
Sunday, April 17, 2022 (All Services are In-Person; 8:45am and 11:00am will be Livestreamed as well)
- 6:30 am: Sunrise Service in the Columbarium
After the service, make your way to The Perrin Room for a time of Fellowship. Hot Cross Buns will be served.
- 8:45 am: Worship in the Sanctuary (Traditional) and Fogartie Hall (MorningSong).
- 10:00 am: A time of Fellowship on the Front Lawn. Hot Cross Buns will be served.
- 11:00 am: Worship in the Sanctuary (Traditional).
Cross of Flowers / / Front Lawn
The Cross of Flowers is an annual First Presbyterian Easter event. Members and guests are invited to place flowers in the rough-hewn cross, which is erected by the Sanctuary Guild on the Lawn of the church, as they come to worship on Easter. This cross, full of spring flowers, represents the new life we receive through Christ's resurrection.