There are several ways to give:(See Guide to eGiving below)
- Online Giving - give, view your pledges and giving history
- Download the ShelbyNext mobile app - give, pledge, view your pledges and giving history
- Text your giving to 864/309-0816
- Gifts of Stock
- Offering Plate (cash or checks)
- Mail (Designated Bank Bill Pay or Personal Check). We gratefully accept checks, made payable to First Presbyterian Church Spartanburg and mailed to:
First Presbyterian Church
393 East Main St.
Spartanburg, SC 29302-1917
Attention: Lynise Clarke
- Automatic Withdrawal (checking/savings account, credit/debt card) - see forms below to have the Financial Office initiate a monthly withdrawal from your account
Winter Warmth Donations
The annual Winter Warmth Project is held each November. On average, over 500 coats are distributed each year to children from all seven Spartanburg County School Districts. A gift of $35 will provide a new, warm winter coat for a child in need. Gifts are accepted year round.
Contribution Statements are mailed:
January (for prior year)
To learn more about giving to the First Presbyterian Endowment, please see our Gift of a Lifetime Brochure.
Get in touch with...
Lynise Clarke // email@example.com