Every Tuesday from September 22 through October 27 from 9:30am to 10:15am
LOCATION: OUTSIDE THE FAMILY LIFE CENTER
EVERY TUESDAY FROM SEPTEMBER 22 THROUGH OCTOBER 27 FROM 9:30 AM – 10:15 AM
- Reservations are limited and are first-come, first-serve basis.
- Masks will be required.
- Bring your own chairs and place them on an X in the parking lot seating area. Place your chair with the back legs on a parking line, so that we can practice physical distancing of 6 feet.
- If you have a fever and/or not feeling well and/or have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you stay home.
- If we have to cancel, due to inclement weather, you will be contacted by email by Tuesday at 8:15 am.
- Due to logistics, reservations will close Monday at 11:00 am.
If you have further questions, please call Shannon Hutcheson at 208-2144 or Rev. Ansley Page at 864-205-8358.